5. Tactic (Line up)
The Line up screen appears every time a user fights another user or clears a stage.
Click on the “Lineup” button, the following screen will appear:
At the beginning, users can only go to battle with 3 Heroes in the team, users can increase the number of Heroes that can go to battle by buying more positions in the Arena Store and must reach the equivalent level to each position. New starting positions can be opened:
- Fourth Position: Level 5;
- Fifth Position: Level 15;
- Sixth Position: Level 25;
- Seventh Position: Level 35;
- Eighth Position: Level 45;
- Nineth Position: Level 55;
- Tenth Position: Level 65.
At the ally arrangement screen, click on "Line up" and the following screen will appear:
There are 8 types of formations, each formation will increase the stats for one or several types of Troops in the team, each formation will have different tactics and ally arrangements, reaching enough levels will automatically unlock the game. Here are 8 types of formations:
- 1.Long Snake: increase Attack Infantry and Attack Spear Army 10%;
- 2.Main Flag: Level 10, increase Infantry HP by 10% and Attack Cavalry 10%;
- 3.Star Attack: Level 20, increase Attack Archery and Master Mind 10%;
- 4.Hidden Wind: Level 25, increase Attack Infantry and Attack Spear Army 10%;
- 5.Blood Shot: Level 30, Increase Attack Cavalry and HP Cavalry 15%;
- 6.Poison Scorpion: Level 35, increased Attack Archery and Attack Cavalry 10%;
- 7.Stone Wall: Level 40, increase HP value of all by 5% and Attack Cavalry 10%;
- 8.Swallow Wing: Level 45, Increase HP Infantry by 10% and Attack Master Mind 10%.
At the formation screen, click on “Tactic” and the following screen will appear:
There are 5 types of troops: Infantry, Spear Army, Cavalry, Archery and Master Mind, these types of troops will counter each other:
- Infantry counter Archery;
- Archery counter Spear Army;
- Spear Army counter Cavalry;
- Cavalry counter Infantry;
- The Master Mind will counter other Troops and was also countered by other Troops.
When meeting a Countering Troop, the damage made by the Heroes and Troops to the counter enemy is reduced and takes more damage from the counter enemy:
- 20% increase and decrease: when the Hero owns a Troop tier 1 (white);
- 25% increase and decrease: when the Hero owns a Troop tier 2 (Green);
- 30% increase and decrease: when the Hero owns a Troop tier 3 (Blue);
- 35% increase and decrease: when the Hero owns a Troop tier 4 (Purple);