I. Feature location: Feature icon at home screen.
- Participation condition: players reach lvl 40.
- One season time: 30 days, in which 25 days for competition and 5 days for summarizing reward and preparation for new season
- Reward Time: 22:00 UTC on the 25th day of the season.
To be able to participate in the fight in MMW rank, players need to have 2 squads, the offensive and the defensive squad. Each squad needs to have 5 heroes, all of them are NFT heroes. The hero hired in two squads is different, the hero you have chosen in one squad cannot be placed in the rest of the squad. Players can choose up to 2 of their own heroes, the remaining 3 positions must be rented.
All heroes in the feature will be at level 100, the player's heroes don’t have the same stats as outside the feature. Heroes can use Crystals to upgrade their attack, defense, and HP stats. Heroes after upgrading can regenerate heroes by 100 golds.
The heroes selected from the squad will have to be a different heroes (name), for example: If you have 2 heroes Zhuge Liang and 1 hero Guan Yu, you can only choose 1 hero Zhuge Liang and 1 hero Guan Yu, and you cannot choose 2 heroes Zhuge Liang.
To hire heroes, players need a Golden Ticket. Gold ticket can be got by purchasing the golden ticket package in the recharging screen. Gold tickets will be used for a limited time in one season.
The list of hired heroes appears up to 6 heroes at a time, it does not renew by itself and can be refreshed by 50 golds.
Every day, the player has 5 free challenges and 10 paid challenges, the free battles will refresh at 5:00 UTC.
Each paid turn requires 1 Challenge Ticket. The Challenge Ticket can be got by purchasing a Challenge Ticket package in the recharging screen. Challenge tickets are valid for one season.
The list of players in the feature is the list of players participating in the feature. Players will only see 5 positions where the opponent ranks above and below themselves. Players in the top 150 will see opponents ranked above and below themselves up to 5 ranks, outside the top 150 will see opponents ranked above and below themselves up to 50 ranks.
III. Scoring mechanism:
- Challenge and win: gain points.
- Challenge and lose: no points deducted.
- Challenged and won: no points added.
- Challenged and lost: points deducted.
Every time you challenge, whether you win or lose, the player will receive a Blue Jade and a Medal. Blue Jade is used for upgrading the heroes’s stats, each upgrading will increase 5% of the base stats. Medals are used to exchange items in MMW rank shops.
I. Items and prices in the MMW ranking shop:
- Players in the top 100 will receive the reward include $MAT and in-game items
- In addition to the top 100 will receive the ingame items as a reward
- Rewards will be sent via mail at 22:00 UTC on the 25th day of the season.